Woke up this morning
Think it was the first time I slept
Strange throbbing in my skull
Made me feel a little inept

Was hard to look straight
But I saw a glass non-descript
It looked at me coyly
Like I’d spent the night with it

Do you YOU feel like I do?
How’d ya feel?
Do you YOU feel like I do?
Yes ya do

(1st guitar solo)

Felt like shit
Felt like I’d been hit by a big fat tree
Gotta get back to work
That bastard called Time ain't waiting for me

My bones they moved so slowly
And they just got slower
Scanned the library, it was tough
The books called it a Hangover

(Keyboard solo)

Do you YOU feel like I do?
It’s all right to feel like
Do you YOU feel like I do?
Good time, bad time, good time, bad time

Felt like shit
Felt like I’d been hit by a big fat tree
Gotta get back to work
Thousands of them waiting for me

(2nd guitar solo)

So thought I’d tell you why you’re still alive
First, apologies to my man Peter Frampton
The next time that glass comes calling
I’ll skip the scythe and use a shotgun

(3rd guitar solo)

(Drums)